Membership of the Guild is not just a badge or a logo to put on your publicity!
- It is about a commitment to operating to the highest standards, continually striving to delight your customers.
- It is about being at the forefront of developing best practice and sharing that with your fellow members.
- It is about participating - all members are expected to attend at least two of the three main meetings held each year, with representation at the most senior level. You are expected to come ready to engage fully in every meeting - we aim to keep the number of members to a level where everyone can have their say.
- It is about openness and trust amongst the membership, engaging in a free and frank exchange of ideas with your fellow members even if they are your competitors.
- It is about involving your staff, ensuring they understand and uphold our values and encouraging them to attend our meetings of specialists within companies, such as best practice forums for engineering managers, operations managers, trainers and marketeers.
- It is about going the extra mile to help fellow members with mutual aid in case of emergencies.
- It is about being an exemplar to the rest of the industry.
- It is not about having a fleet of shiny new coaches, it is about the way your whole business operates and the values you uphold.
Developing best practice and our people to be the best in the industry.
If you think you meet up to our exacting standards and have something to offer to the Guild, please contact the Administrator for a full prospectus.